Views last month

Dienstag, 20. September 2011

Soul food by drui.

Kommentare:

  1. Thought I´d published this already. This is the friend of my soul, and I like her music a lot!:-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Whoohooo, I'm a celebrity now xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. hi, as i told myrk on our weekly bikeride home from the kultopia i am glad that i ever did some "connection-work", that means i like it to see people and good frinds to share things with each other an have the feeling that a strong relationship is developing.
    sometimes i feel very alone in this world with only 2 or 3 people undestanding me (lost one a few months ago, but also gained new friends...) but it makes me very happy to see both of you having a very good, spiritual time.
    my best wishes and silly Apfleapfleapfle-moments!
    jan

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. @jandark: And as I told you on that ride, alone you are NOT! Even if your friends are funny and always on the verge of a nervous breakdown*ggg*.

    Thank you for your kind words, and for being a friend when I need one (you weird arsehole*ggg*!)... and, by the way, also for some certain link of some celebrities you sent to me some time ago*g, which has somewhat contributed to the quality of my life recently:-).

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. ...and to mine too ;) I'd also like to thank you, JanDark!!!! Oh, and there will be a lot of silly moments, too precious to hide them from the rest of the world ;) apfelapfelapfelapfel BIRNE *ggg*

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. @drui: gehe mit und erhöhe um QUITTE*gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg*
    @jandark: No bother, it was a pleasure*ggg*, am preparing some posts exclusively for you!*ggg*

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. ah, nice, da bin ich ja mal gespannt.
    btw: aus gegebenem anlass hier nochmal der Alf Poier mit Tu Tui Tat Tata Tatutui
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm0b1k_-GQE
    Dru Drui Drat Dratat Dradrudrui...

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Jo mei, solang net die Mukku-Mukku mit ihren 3 Kampfcousinen auftaucht xD I mog den Poier-Kearl scho a gearn *g*

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. gnaaahaaa..Nachtrag: Das eben einzugebende Sicherheitswort lautete: Emofase. Nicht nur kein Sinn für Rechtschreibung, auch noch völlig überholt. *g*

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Waren das nicht diese komischen Laufvögel?
    *ggg*

    AntwortenLöschen

Now go on, discuss and rant and push my ego;-). As long as it´s a respectful message, every comment is welcome!

Beliebte Posts