On 25th September the 3rd fair at the Martfeld castle in Schwelm is hold. There will be smiths, gold smiths, falconers, wildstock, dog obedience demos. There will be canoe rides on the pond of the stronghold, and the obligatory culinary adventures, including "bushcraft" cuisine. Many hunters, beeskepers, outdoorsmen, bushcrafters, farmers and conoisseurs will be present and having a ball again. My employer will be present with a booth where wildflower seed packs will be sold at a bargain price. Those wildflower seeds are currently all the rage in Schwelm, where the city department sowed them on formerly triste pieces of grass in the parks. It is a sight to behold those vivid colours of poppy, dandelion, calendula, marguerites, and chamomile in blossom. Though some certain acquaintance of yours, my dear readers*ggg*, might not be so innocent for the promotion of this project as it may seem at first glance*ggg*, it´s a great thing either way*g. You can even get them for a price of 1,50€ from the GSWS (100g, enough for a large patch). Phone for it to get one or hundred*ggg*: +49 02336 860370. Please note, that it´s not me selling them*ggg*.
The seeds:-).
Source:http://www.lokalkompass.de/gevelsberg/kultur/3-tag-der-regionen-m447842,93195.html
Those are the adventures of Mr. Fimbulmyrk, in bushcraft and blacksmithing, mountainbiking and hiking, reenactment, writing, singing, dancing, stargazing and having a piece of cake and a coffee. Pray have a seat and look around you, but be warned - the forest´s twilight is ferocious at times.
Beliebte Posts
-
So I am in a really fascinating process of recreating the Trollstein knife, a knife that had been found in the glacier melt near Trollstei...
-
Volker called the other day and asked if I´d come to work on Saturday, so I saddled my steed and rode through the snowstorm to Witten. ...
-
Okay, you have watched this video already...;-), and it´s just for starters. This project is more and more fascinating me. In Myles Mulk...
-
On Akiri´s Blog which is a great read in itself, I came across some link he shared. Now I am really fond of Ilkka Seikku´s work. Ilkka is ...
-
This post is a very difficult one to me. There is a blogger whose blog I follow. He has many valuable thoughts and has inspired me ...
-
Now life´s not at all a cheesecake all the time*ggg*, and you can´t make damascus all the time, so here they come: Three new leaf - handle...
-
Okay, so I had one of those opportunities again. I got myself a Wenger New Ranger Evo Wood CHEAP, so I did buy it. I am a bit off my rock...
-
When at Erich´s, my would-be father-in-law;-)´s place, he showed us his competition recurve bow. Erich is German official handicapped pers...
-
I figured I was quite stressed out after work, so what to do? - RIGHT! Off with me into the woods, along paths seldom trodden... with a c...
-
Birka knife blade [edit: This is not a Birka find, but a Scandinavian iron age design], spring steel, selectively tempered.65x4mm blade. ...

