Views last month

Dienstag, 10. Januar 2012

I forgot to mention: Mr. Hochstein´s got a new homepage

Apologies to Mr. Hochstein, who mailed me some months ago to inform me about his new site.As it goes, I had my mind on many other things and simply forgot to feature him, which I promised. So here it is, and did I enjoy it? BOY, did I!:-)

Click here to get there, and to appetize you a bit, here´s one I like a lot:

Leather work he also makes in quite a superb quality:
And here´s a pic of a great folding knife many would kill for:

I hope to meet him and his father on the Jagd und Hund Expo, which will take place in Dortmund in February!

Kommentare:

  1. It´s got a lot to do with the individuals (father and son Hochstein) behind the work. I have seldom met people as calm and modest, and they simply love what they do! This in turn shows in their work.

    AntwortenLöschen

Now go on, discuss and rant and push my ego;-). As long as it´s a respectful message, every comment is welcome!

Beliebte Posts