Donnerstag, 22. März 2012

One man´s trash...

 ... is another man´s treasure;-). I went for a stroll on Wednesday and found this coil of spring steel by the roadside someone had disposed of... some 120 knives in it, value 35,00-250,00€ per piece. So this coil could have a value of at least 4.200,00 €, for you Mammonist arseholes out there. Get the clue that you could use your crap or get them to be properly recycled and spoiling the countryside a little less? I, for one appreciate your crap, but there are few who would dispose of your waste that way. And I have no use whatsoever for all the plastic shreds littering the roadsides, and the forests, too.
 And a nice piece of bone for carvings I found beside the road, presumeably from a pig stilt or soup beef.
I daresay it will make for some interesting colouring....











Those are my treasures, and my coin. Weird indeed;-).

Beliebte Posts