Views last month

Donnerstag, 20. September 2012

Viking shopping goodies;-)-the family hoard*ggg*

 In Adventon Histotainment park, Erich, the magic troll and myself got on the loose again and bought a lot of stuff. I got myself a nice ram headed eating knife and a tankard. Erich got imself some birchbark from Yana Lefler, and some fittings and handles for his damascus blades (see below). He´s got the knifemaking bug bad, you see...*ggg*.


 The magic troll got herself this beautiful  needle case.

Oh, the loot.... now we just need a dragon to guard all this;-).

Kommentare:

  1. Some lovely loot there Markus! I do like that knife...come to think of it, I like the tankard too! and the needle case! And I just had a peep at the birchbark ans I'll know where to get some for myself...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ask Yana;-) if you want to buy some prepared bark, she´s a lovely person and surely will help you. Other than that, the Siberian birch will do fine, the one with the papery bark. Take a look at Asrun´s blog, she makes does some really fine things with it.(vikinghandcraft.blogspot.com)

    The knife has already payed off;-) for I already forged my first ram head myself, with some mods!;-)

    And the tankard already had its fill of black beer!

    AntwortenLöschen

Now go on, discuss and rant and push my ego;-). As long as it´s a respectful message, every comment is welcome!

Beliebte Posts