Mittwoch, 2. Mai 2012

PHEW!!!! Real great architecture-low impact natural home

 Again my muse;-) has done it again-inspiring me, that is, and sent me a link to a wonderful site:


www.naturalhomes.org

Loads of architectural ideas, and an inspiration for sure... seems I have to learn a thing or two about house building, too;-) for I WANT ONE!!!!*ggg*.
 It is certainly awe-ispiring, and more so, I suspect there´s the birth of a whole new architectural era and a whole new era of arts and crafts on the way. remember: The art nouveau movement started in a similar way...

So I guess, in the times to come, this photo of two greasy-haired hippies;-) sitting on a roof will get a whole new meaning...
 These lines are a big inspiration to me, not only when house building is concerned, and I can´t wait to get into my shop again, to let some ideas come to life...;-).
 ...
 ...
All in all, it is more and more that I get the impression that soemthing in our society is about to change- and for one, it might even be a change to the better, not for worse. More and more people live a peaceful and ecologically sensitive revolution, or even better, evolution of the current state of things. And it´s not all about eating granola dishes the woodland birds would spite at, but partly even driven by common sense. It feels good.

Beliebte Posts