The frontside will see Molle strap tunnels also, plus sheaths for my tools and pouches for utilities as tinder and flint / steel / striker / flashlight / orgonite orgone device / vacuum flask / kuksa / tools and the like...
Those are the adventures of Mr. Fimbulmyrk, in bushcraft and blacksmithing, mountainbiking and hiking, reenactment, writing, singing, dancing, stargazing and having a piece of cake and a coffee. Pray have a seat and look around you, but be warned - the forest´s twilight is ferocious at times.
Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2012
Progress on my crane bag
The frontside will see Molle strap tunnels also, plus sheaths for my tools and pouches for utilities as tinder and flint / steel / striker / flashlight / orgonite orgone device / vacuum flask / kuksa / tools and the like...
Beliebte Posts
-
This post is a very difficult one to me. There is a blogger whose blog I follow. He has many valuable thoughts and has inspired me ...
-
When at Erich´s, my would-be father-in-law;-)´s place, he showed us his competition recurve bow. Erich is German official handicapped pers...
-
Volker called the other day and asked if I´d come to work on Saturday, so I saddled my steed and rode through the snowstorm to Witten. ...
-
I tend to be bit lazy when leatherwork is concerned, but not because I do not enjoy it. Yesterday I found my resolve and made this belt po...
-
This project has cost me quite some nerves... and it has been on the bench for a long time. The handle failed several times. Now it´s fin...
-
I recently had an opportunity I could not resist;-). I was craving this knife for some 17 years or so, but did not want to spend that much...
-
On Tuesday, Istopped by the Bethaus smithy do do some projects for myself. First and foremostly, I had that urge again to do another bush...
-
It´s getting cooler, and I still wanted a Sarouel pants... so I made one from wool I had lying around for ages. I simply like this style o...
-
On Tuesday I simply needed to get out into the woods. I wanted for the silence and solitude of the green, of the song of the wind in the ...
-
Oktoberfest im Bethaus der Bergleute am 13.10.2012 – Ein Heidenspass für die ganze Familie! Das historische Bethaus der Bergleute, ...