Views last month

Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2011

New Forge by Kai

 Kai was being sick (even more so than usual;-)), so I dropped by. Of course, he could not keep his feet still, so he showed me his new forge, and we did some burrrrnning;-). It´s made from Ytong material with firebricks and  apipe tuyère system.
 That´s an air blower from a camping shop, usually in use to inflate matresses!
Now this is sweet: The valve to regulate the airflow. Works like a cinch, and a great idea, if you ask me...

Kommentare:

  1. I guess the proof will be in the pudding.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Looks good. I was using an air mattress blower recently and of course thought it would make a forge blower. That valve idea is great! Another one I'll tuck away for future reference.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thanks, guys, for the input. It works like a cinch, only the mortar has cracked after 7 h full - tilt forging with kids. No harm done, guess Kai´s already repaired the damage done. I´ll keep you informed!

    AntwortenLöschen

Now go on, discuss and rant and push my ego;-). As long as it´s a respectful message, every comment is welcome!

Beliebte Posts