Views last month

Mittwoch, 25. April 2012

She has done it again...:-)


I could cry.;-) No really, I could;-). I always try my best. But it turns out I am no match whatsoever for the magic troll... she made another sheath, this time for a Martiini knife for her father...

Why do I still bother at making sheaths myself? I am all crap at it;-).

Answer: Because I want to get better.;-) Life would be boring if not for some healthy challenges.


And she keeps inspiring me in many ways...too many to tell. She brings out the best in me.








Kommentare:

  1. Aaargh....again no pictures....:-(

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Verrry nice celtic knot on that sheath. I like! Colouring it would have been overdone. Did I say it was very nice?

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. She makes me envious;-) of her skills and she keeps inspiring me... not a bad thing*ggg*.

    AntwortenLöschen

Now go on, discuss and rant and push my ego;-). As long as it´s a respectful message, every comment is welcome!

Beliebte Posts