Views last month

Dienstag, 12. Juni 2012

Pimp my staff- Orgonite Orgone module and some encrustation work on my wood spirit hiking staff

 I had this staff out of yew that served me well for years standing about and I figured it could do with some change. ;-)
So I fitted these ingredients into a hole I drilled into the end. A copper tube filled with felted raw wool / steel wool atop a bit of steel wool, fixed with resin. Atop the module I fitted a crystal I had lying around. The ferrule will go on top, and I will fit copper wire spiral inlays into the handle as well as Haematite "super" magnets, as soon as I come across some that fit and that I can afford, plus some amber. As is, there is a mild effect (it warms in the hand but does not affect water trickles).
I fitted a tiger´s eye agate into the brow of the wood spirit, and some moonstone shards in a light milky green colour for eyes. There will be some blood agates fitted at the sides and the backside, too.

Bling!*ggg*

Kommentare:

  1. I like wooden sheaths. I have yet to make one though! I have made wood inserts into leather sheaths though and I feel they are much safer whilst being carried. And that birch wood has a beautiful grain.

    Markus, would you consider removing the "comment verification" thing from your blog? I found some of the words practically unreadable and the numbers are even worse. Some bloggers have even given up making commments because of the difficulties in reading those words.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I hope it works, I just removed the comment verification.
    I love birchwood burl myself... my sheaths out of wood tend to be a bit ...ummm... top heavy?*ggg*... this one´s coming along nicely, though.

    AntwortenLöschen

Now go on, discuss and rant and push my ego;-). As long as it´s a respectful message, every comment is welcome!

Beliebte Posts