So, done with funny, and back to business:-), here come some baaaaad pics I will substitute to decent ones as soon as I got my camera repaired, it´s out of focus...just like daddy*ggg*one might say...That´s the pot all stashed together...
All those tiny little parts neatly fit together. Clockwise: Lid, filter tube, stove, little bag contains a heating module for Esbit trademark fuel, water bowl, seal, filter, lid, filter tube, stove, little bag... erm, that´s the second round, is it? Anyway, you put coffee in the filter bowl, put one mug of water inside the water bowl, place seal and filter on, set on the stove...
as shown here, put the fuel into the module, (burning:-)), put a mug under the snout, and voilá,
hot brew in the middle of nowhere. Works fine, I heard say, with Espresso, too, I´ll keep you informed!
Those are the adventures of Mr. Fimbulmyrk, in bushcraft and blacksmithing, mountainbiking and hiking, reenactment, writing, singing, dancing, stargazing and having a piece of cake and a coffee. Pray have a seat and look around you, but be warned - the forest´s twilight is ferocious at times.
Beliebte Posts
-
On the flea market in Schwelm, where I worked as a member of the organisation team, I found this treasure; a real tribal dagger, which I ...
-
Bushprowler test by the maker himself is quite impressive. I test my knives myself and felt inspired by the footage... and it is a motiva...
-
In my relatively...ummmm...vast? . ;-) collection one can find among many others these two knives. For the one below I can safely state t...
-
Joel suggested a concoction consisting of linseed oil and iron oxide to tan the sheaths. I had some iron oxide left from etching my damas...
-
I recently got some new shoes. I have long considered making my own mocassins, but wasn´t able to get decent aftermarket soles. Of course...
-
Ice was gathering up on my window, and the beams cracked with cold; and the woods did call me to give me lessons of life. So I walked awa...
-
It is that time of year again when I tend to get in somewhat of a frenzy. It has been a long time ago that I started to forage for at lea...
-
This is part of my not exactly tiny collection of German hunting knives, representatives of a very distinct and ancient style of knife. Y...
-
Birka knife blade [edit: This is not a Birka find, but a Scandinavian iron age design], spring steel, selectively tempered.65x4mm blade. ...
-
This is a knife I have owned now for some time, and I realized how much I like it just because it always rides in my pocket, and I actual...