On 25th September the 3rd fair at the Martfeld castle in Schwelm is hold. There will be smiths, gold smiths, falconers, wildstock, dog obedience demos. There will be canoe rides on the pond of the stronghold, and the obligatory culinary adventures, including "bushcraft" cuisine. Many hunters, beeskepers, outdoorsmen, bushcrafters, farmers and conoisseurs will be present and having a ball again. My employer will be present with a booth where wildflower seed packs will be sold at a bargain price. Those wildflower seeds are currently all the rage in Schwelm, where the city department sowed them on formerly triste pieces of grass in the parks. It is a sight to behold those vivid colours of poppy, dandelion, calendula, marguerites, and chamomile in blossom. Though some certain acquaintance of yours, my dear readers*ggg*, might not be so innocent for the promotion of this project as it may seem at first glance*ggg*, it´s a great thing either way*g. You can even get them for a price of 1,50€ from the GSWS (100g, enough for a large patch). Phone for it to get one or hundred*ggg*: +49 02336 860370. Please note, that it´s not me selling them*ggg*.
The seeds:-).
Source:http://www.lokalkompass.de/gevelsberg/kultur/3-tag-der-regionen-m447842,93195.html
Those are the adventures of Mr. Fimbulmyrk, in bushcraft and blacksmithing, mountainbiking and hiking, reenactment, writing, singing, dancing, stargazing and having a piece of cake and a coffee. Pray have a seat and look around you, but be warned - the forest´s twilight is ferocious at times.
Beliebte Posts
-
On the flea market in Schwelm, where I worked as a member of the organisation team, I found this treasure; a real tribal dagger, which I ...
-
Bushprowler test by the maker himself is quite impressive. I test my knives myself and felt inspired by the footage... and it is a motiva...
-
In my relatively...ummmm...vast? . ;-) collection one can find among many others these two knives. For the one below I can safely state t...
-
Joel suggested a concoction consisting of linseed oil and iron oxide to tan the sheaths. I had some iron oxide left from etching my damas...
-
I recently got some new shoes. I have long considered making my own mocassins, but wasn´t able to get decent aftermarket soles. Of course...
-
Ice was gathering up on my window, and the beams cracked with cold; and the woods did call me to give me lessons of life. So I walked awa...
-
It is that time of year again when I tend to get in somewhat of a frenzy. It has been a long time ago that I started to forage for at lea...
-
This is part of my not exactly tiny collection of German hunting knives, representatives of a very distinct and ancient style of knife. Y...
-
Birka knife blade [edit: This is not a Birka find, but a Scandinavian iron age design], spring steel, selectively tempered.65x4mm blade. ...
-
This is a knife I have owned now for some time, and I realized how much I like it just because it always rides in my pocket, and I actual...
