... since you read something substantial in this blog. Not because nothing has happened, that much is safe to say, but for various reasons. One is that my camera is wrecked and I do not want to bore you with endless texts (okay, I actually DO want that, but don´t tell anyone). Another one is that I am currently over the top with things to organize: I train the beginners of our mountainbike club again, work for the city marketing and the smithy, and have to clear a smithy and build up a new one. And then I have to travel quite a bit to see the person I love most in this world... so much to do!
But as soon as I got a new camera, you can look forward to some new projects and news on this blog at least next month. PROMISE!!!;-) So, just stay linked, and look forward to some strange humour, raw work, bushcraft, poems, recipes, rants, and hard riding soon!
Those are the adventures of Mr. Fimbulmyrk, in bushcraft and blacksmithing, mountainbiking and hiking, reenactment, writing, singing, dancing, stargazing and having a piece of cake and a coffee. Pray have a seat and look around you, but be warned - the forest´s twilight is ferocious at times.
Beliebte Posts
-
This is part of my not exactly tiny collection of German hunting knives, representatives of a very distinct and ancient style of knife. Y...
-
Bushprowler test by the maker himself is quite impressive. I test my knives myself and felt inspired by the footage... and it is a motiva...
-
Some time ago I collected some oak galls because I was feeling inspired by medieval scribe culture. I had made the graphite pen holder and ...
-
I am not quite sure how to write this positively. I am currently feeling a bit burned out, not necessarily by smithing, but by the circum...
-
On request I am doing a personal evaluation of a very classic bushcraft combination. The famed Roselli hunter and carpenter´s knife. I pur...
-
This is a MilTec assault pack, since I could not afford a Tas, for cheap (39€). Loads of Molle loops, hydration pouch (system is not provide...
-
You all have read my post about the Knifemaker´s Fair in Solingen Klingenmuseum which...
-
Bound by copper wire, Bound by iron locks, Bound by golden rivets, In a wooden casket, Wrought with the copper lock, Bound by an iron spell,...
-
On Friday it was ruckus in the smithy again. I wanted to come early to have a chance to pursue my own projects, but to little effect. Jul...
-
On a recent bimble I came across this lovely piece of pine wood and thought to get some whittling practice in. Now many people argue ...