Again my muse;-) has done it again-inspiring me, that is, and sent me a link to a wonderful site:
www.naturalhomes.org
Loads of architectural ideas, and an inspiration for sure... seems I have to learn a thing or two about house building, too;-) for I WANT ONE!!!!*ggg*.
It is certainly awe-ispiring, and more so, I suspect there´s the birth of a whole new architectural era and a whole new era of arts and crafts on the way. remember: The art nouveau movement started in a similar way...
So I guess, in the times to come, this photo of two greasy-haired hippies;-) sitting on a roof will get a whole new meaning...
These lines are a big inspiration to me, not only when house building is concerned, and I can´t wait to get into my shop again, to let some ideas come to life...;-).
...
...
All in all, it is more and more that I get the impression that soemthing in our society is about to change- and for one, it might even be a change to the better, not for worse. More and more people live a peaceful and ecologically sensitive revolution, or even better, evolution of the current state of things. And it´s not all about eating granola dishes the woodland birds would spite at, but partly even driven by common sense. It feels good.
Those are the adventures of Mr. Fimbulmyrk, in bushcraft and blacksmithing, mountainbiking and hiking, reenactment, writing, singing, dancing, stargazing and having a piece of cake and a coffee. Pray have a seat and look around you, but be warned - the forest´s twilight is ferocious at times.
Beliebte Posts
-
This is part of my not exactly tiny collection of German hunting knives, representatives of a very distinct and ancient style of knife. Y...
-
Some time ago I collected some oak galls because I was feeling inspired by medieval scribe culture. I had made the graphite pen holder and ...
-
Bushprowler test by the maker himself is quite impressive. I test my knives myself and felt inspired by the footage... and it is a motiva...
-
I had used my beloved friction folder pretty hard. For those of you that are new to the blog, I made it several years ago, from a titanium...
-
I am not quite sure how to write this positively. I am currently feeling a bit burned out, not necessarily by smithing, but by the circum...
-
On request I am doing a personal evaluation of a very classic bushcraft combination. The famed Roselli hunter and carpenter´s knife. I pur...
-
This is somewhat of an edit of an ancient post from way back then. But as is, the times have changed a lot, and so has my persp...
-
This is a MilTec assault pack, since I could not afford a Tas, for cheap (39€). Loads of Molle loops, hydration pouch (system is not provide...
-
You all have read my post about the Knifemaker´s Fair in Solingen Klingenmuseum which...
-
On Sunday, I got this dagger from Khalil, and thought I´d share it with you;-). It has a mild curve to the blade, the two edges are symetri...






