Dienstag, 4. Januar 2022

Leather pouch for a Victorinox Forester SAK


Now you faithful readers know that I am a big fan of Victorinox knives and especially the forester wood, which might just about the perfect knife for light bimbles and hikes. So when the opportunity arose for Fritz to get one, I suggested he should fire away. He even got it for free. Now he cherishes a lot, and for fear of loosing it, always left it at home. 

This was when I had a chat with Santa. He immediately put a red cap on my head and gave me even more green clothes and let me use his workshop to make the old man a leather pouch from some thick and sturdy leather. I messed up several times, since I did not use a scheme, but eventually it all worked out. Put some stain on and formed the leather around the knife. Works even when the flap is open. 

The joy of the old man when Santa brought his gift was priceless. ☺️ 

 


 

Beliebte Posts